Many people think that building fences are very expensive. Some of them are thinking that they need to hire tradesman just to install their garden fencing. The truth is building your fence from scratch can make you save more money. You can save thousands of dollars by building your fences. Most individuals think that building fence panel requires a lot of expertise, but in reality, it is a very simple task to do. Today, there are different types of fences that can help you ease the job of placing it around your own house.
The color bond steel types are very easy and convenient to use in building your fence panel. It is crucial to pick the best type of fence picket that will suit your house and will abide the rules and regulations of your local council. You need tools and equipment to help you build fences that will benefit your garden.
There are two important things to consider when building fences. It is the overall appearance of the fence and the construction. But, one of the most important things to consider is the actual support of the fence. It is much better to use cement as the main support for your fences. Here are several steps on how to build strong fences:
1. You need to layout your fences 6 feet away from each other before you can start building constructing them. It is very important for you to have a specific layout so you will not have a hard time using them.
2. To be able to keep your fences in line, you need to use a string line. This can help you build well-proportioned fences.
3. The next thing you need to do is to dig holes 18 inches deep. You have to use a post digger to be able to dig the holes according to its required measurement.
4. Place fences on the holes you've made. You need to mix the cement well for your post holes. This can give the maximum support for your fences.
5. Seal all the holes with cement until it levels with the ground. Make sure to check each hole to ensure that they are adequately leveled and plum.
6. Set the post for 24 hours before you continue to build fences. Once the posts are ready, you need to cut the top and lower fence rail. Then, nail them 4 feet away from each other.
7. Nail the fence picket with ¼ inch gap in between each picket.
8. The final touch is to trim excess woods on the top of the post.
It is essential for you to ensure the safety of the people around the area while making fences. You also need to wear proper gear to be able to safeguard yourself from harm and untoward accident. You can coat your fences with primer; it is better to use two coating of any high-quality exterior house paints for your garden fencing needs. Fence Companies